How to Sell Your Car in Perth
September 25, 2018
If you’re in Perth and need to sell your car, then there are many different options as to what way you can do it.
1. Dealership Trade-In
If you choose to purchase your next car through a dealership, then they may have a trade-in offer where you sell them your old car and they take that cost of your new car. This works because you don’t have to organise paperwork and you can get rid of the car fast.
- The price is taken away from your new car
- You only deal with the dealership
- Paperwork is handled by the dealership
2. Private Sale
Selling your car privately in Perth often takes a bit more time depending on how you market your car, it also adds a level of uncertainty with buyers as well. You could organise an advert in the newspaper or utilise online sites such as Gumtree or Carsales. If you have the time and energy, then privately selling your car may be the way to go.
- Compared to a trade-in price, you might get more money
- You can take your time selling
3. We Want Your Wheels Deal
If you don’t want to trade-in your car or wait for it to be sold online, then you could get a deal with We Want Your Wheels. We’re quick, simple and we won’t waste your time because we buy all car models from any year.
- You can see how much your car is worth online – 4 Step Car Valuation Tool
- We take care of the paperwork
- Friendly team that can answer your questions
- We’re proudly WA owned & based in Perth!
If you’re looking to sell your car quickly and for a better price than a dealership, then We Want Your Wheels could help. Selling your hatchback, sedan, 4WD, wagon or van can be simple, so get a quick online car valuation or contact us today.